KIA XCeed 1.6 Boot Capacity
Luggage usable boot capacity for the KIA - XCeed 1.6 2020 saloon.
Boot space up to parcel shelve
- - 293 litres with rear seats upright
- - 563 litres with rear seats down
Boot space up to the car roof
- - 557 litres with rear seats upright
- - 1,071 litres with rear seats down
KIA XCeed 1.6 Luggage Capacity
Calculate how many pieces of luggage you can fit into the XCeed 1.6 boot space.
KIA XCeed 1.6 Boot Dimensions in cm
A - Boot min-width
B - Boot height
C - With rear seats folded
D - With rear seats upright
Frequently Asked Questions
(However please do use the space above the parcel shelve with caution. If you have to use all the space in your boot above the parcel shelve try to only place light items of luggage, leaving the heavier items at the bottom)
- - Select a vehicle
- - The maximumm capacity will be set based on a combination of luggage items with sizes that are based on market averages.
- - Simply move the range bars up or down to match your luggage combination
- - For the highest accuracy you can even adjust the size of the bags to suit your exact needs.
The KIA XCeed 1.6 can accommodate a lot of luggage depending on two key factors. One is the size of luggage you want to load, and the other is the amount of luggage you want to bring. If you want an exact number, use the luggage calculator above to enter your choice of suitcases, bags, and more.